Revamp your Old Twist Out
To achieve this look you will need, two hair elastics to part your hair.
Before you begin: hydrate your hair with water, using a spray bottle and apply styling cream to revive the curls.
- Flatten your edges, this will give you a more polished look - we suggest using gel such as: Original Moxie's Just Gel.
- Separate your hair in two sections.
- For the first section, tie-up your hair as high as possible toward the front.
- In the second section, tie up your hair as close as possible to the first section, you just made. This will create a sense of fullness.
There you have it, an easy updo for an everyday look!
Frize Frize 2 cool links...
- Chunky Twist Out Tutorial for Short Natural Hair: My Natural Sistas youtube video.
- Salvage Your Twist-Out: CurlyNikki blog post.
Check it out at #frizefrize.